Organize your business finances easily.
Premier has everything in Pro plus industry-specific features to run your business better.
What’s new in 2014.
Powerful new email capabilities
You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations.
Easily attach documents
Drag & drop any type of document into QuickBooks and associate it with any transaction.
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
Little things to make business easier
Track bounced cheques, see key reports in just one click, and other improvements our customers asked us for.
Do tasks unique to your industry quickly.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Just choose how many people will use it.
Up to 2 Users
Up to 4 Users
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, visit quickbooks.ca/returns for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit) , 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.