|Fast guided set-up|
|Create professional invoices|
|EFILE GST & HST1|
|Customizable reports built in||20||100+||135+|
|Import from Excel®, Outlook® & webmail||–|
|Allows more than one user at a time2||–||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Manage accounts payable||–|
|Features & reports tailored to your industry||–||–|
|Create sales orders & track back orders||–||–|
|Forecasting & analysis tools||–||–|
|Track sales, expenses & sales taxes|
|Organize all your data in one place3|
|Work in multiple currencies||–|
|Reconcile online banking4||–|
|Sort multiple balance sheets||–||–|
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce or www.revenu/gouv.qc.ca
- Requires purchase of a license for each additional user for QuickBooks Pro or Premier. Requires purchase of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 user licenses for QuickBooks Enterprise. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- QuickBooks supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow down when processing files containing more than 100 records. Note: Enterprise supports 1 million employees, customers, vendors and other names combined.
- Online services vary by financial institution. May be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Free desktop trial applies to the QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Premier desktop products only.
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, visit quickbooks.ca/returns for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.