All you need, in one place
So you've made the choice to use QuickBooks Online - good idea! Besides being a savvy business owner, you're well on your way to fewer tasks and more time.
Questions? Issues? You're in the right place. Here you'll find tips and tools to make the most of QuickBooks Online - everything from getting set up to going mobile.
QuickBooks Online is everywhere you are
Sign in from any computer
Whether you're at home, at work, or on vacation, accessing your QuickBooks account couldn't be easier:
- Use any Mac or PC with an internet connection
- Go to ca.qbo.intuit.com
- Enter your user ID and password for secure sign-in
- You're good to go!
QuickBooks Online works with IE, FireFox, Chrome and Safari.
Sign in from your smartphone
Get the QuickBooks Online app and keep your business info on hand at all times. The app is available for both iPhone and Android and couldn't be easier to set up:
- Go to the iTunes Store or Google Play
- Download the free QuickBooks Online app
- Enter your user ID and password
- Get down to work, wherever, whenever!
Tip! Bookmark the QuickBooks Online link in your browser for fast and easy access.
Your guide to getting more
Get detailed instructions and answers to all your questions with our comprehensive guides.
Follow these simple instructions to import your data from QuickBooks Desktop into Quickbooks Online.Start Importing
A to-do list for the first 7 tasks you should complete after upgrading to QuickBooks Online.Get started
Step-by-step instructions for everything from importing your data to running reports.See instructions
Register for a webinar
You can get valuable QuickBooks training for free with our live webinars.
You'll learn the ins and outs firsthand from a QuickBooks Online expert.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a look through our top five most frequently asked questions. If you're still curious about
something, enter your question into the search box below to check our database.
- 1How to connect QuickBooks Online to your bank accounts?
- 2My QuickBooks Online bank account balance is different from my actual bank balance
- 3How can I start over?
- 4How do I enter a beginning balance for an account after it has been set up?
- 5Can I use PayPal with QuickBooks Online?
Ask the Community
The Intuit community is active hundreds of users, sharing ideas and swapping tips. To browse
answers from your peers, just enter your question into the search box below.
Connect with us