|No payroll experience needed|
|Get step-by-step guidance|
|Manange payroll tasks from one screen|
|Pay employees in 3 easy steps|
|Automatically fill & EFILE T4s/RL-1s1|
|EFILE T4As/T5018s for subcontractors1|
|Auto calculate payroll taxes & deductions2|
|Up-to-date tax tables2|
|Track vacation pay & sick days|
|Print pay cheques or use Direct Deposit3|
|Generate T4s, RL-1s or ROEs at no extra cost|
|Pay any number of employees, as often as you want4|
|Fast guided set-up
|Create professional invoices|
|Track your inventory, sales, expenses & sales tax|
|Import contacts & data from Excel®, Outlook® & webmail5|
|Allows more than one user at a time6||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Manage accounts payable|
|Features tailored to your industry|
|Create sales orders & track back orders|
|Forecasting & analysis tools|
|Sort multiple balance sheets|
|Manage inventory in different units of measure|
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce or www.revenu/gouv.qc.ca
- Internet access and download of tax table required. Tax table updates are provided on a when-and-if available basis. Requires an active QuickBooks Payroll subscription.
- Direct Deposit is available for an additional fee and requires Internet access.
- QuickBooks supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow down when processing files containing more than 100 records. Note: Enterprise supports 1 million employees, customers, vendors and other names combined.
- Webmail compatibility includes Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail. Microsoft Outlook synchronization requires Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010 & the QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool, available for free at www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync. Webmail integration for Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail requires internet connection.
- Requires purchase of a license for each additional user for QuickBooks Pro or Premier. Requires purchase of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 user licenses for QuickBooks Enterprise. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.