QuickBooks Pro 2014 With Payroll
Small business payroll software for up and running businesses with employees.
QuickBooks Pro 2014
Starting at $51.00/month
Save time running payroll while staying up to date and worry free.
Quickly pay employees in three easy steps
Simply enter hours and let QuickBooks Payroll do the rest.
Easily remit payroll taxes and prepare for the end of the year
QuickBooks Payroll tracks provincial and federal taxes and automatically fills in T4/RL-1 forms, making them simple to remit – even EFILE.1
Automatically stay up to date and worry-free
We automatically send you payroll updates when they become available, so your tax tables are always up to date.2
Includes all the features of QuickBooks Pro accounting software
QuickBooks Pro helps you save time managing your business finances.
Subscribing has its benefits
QuickBooks Pro 2014 + Payroll + Support is available on a monthly subscription plan. Subscribers benefit from:
- Help from Intuit QuickBooks experts, available 24/7.3
- Automatic updates to the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Low monthly payments instead of a lump sum - keep money in the bank longer.
- One payment for both QuickBooks Pro and Payroll, using convenient Direct Debit.
Pricing tailored to your business needs.
QuickBooks Pro 2014 + Payroll + Support
QuickBooks Pro 2014 + Payroll
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, visit quickbooks.ca/returns for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
- Windows® XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit) , 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft® .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce or www.revenu/gouv.qc.ca
- Internet access and download of tax table required. Tax table updates are provided on a when-and-if available basis. Requires an active QuickBooks Payroll subscription.
- 24/7 support is available by phone and in English only. Must subscribe to QuickBooks Support Plan or additional fees apply. Intuit reserves the right to limit the telephone call to one hour and each contact to one question or issue (‘incident’). An incident is defined as (a) a single issue or problem that a Plan member asks a support representative to analyze or resolve; (b) a product usage question that involves a single topic on a drop-down menu or one QuickBooks report, or (c) a single question on a specific point of sale or bookkeeping topic. The support representative will determine how many incidents will be handled during the course of the telephone contact. Email support requires 24-hour turn around (excluding weekends). Chat support available between 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday. Support availability subject to occasional downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, observed Canadian holidays, and events beyond our controls. See QuickBooks.ca/support for more details
Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.