Email marketing allows you to build relationships with prospective customers and convert them into buyers. Constant Contact lets you schedule your emails in advance and send them to your list later. To schedule an email in Constant Contact, take the following steps:
- Log into your Constant Contact account.
- Click the Email tab at the top.
- Click Drafts to see all your drafted emails.
- In the Thumbnail view, put your cursor over the draft you want to schedule and click Schedule.
- In the Details view, click Actions at the right side of the draft you want and select Schedule.
- Click Manage lists, select the list to send the email to, and click Save.
- Choose Schedule For Later and specify the date and time when you want to send the email.
- Enter the subject line, the from name and other information.
- Click Schedule.