Here’s our last update of the year. Happy Holidays from all of us on the QuickBooks Online team!
- Management reports. Easily customize a professional-looking package of reports, complete with cover page, table of contents, preliminary pages, reports, and end notes. Perfect for sharing a financial summary of your company with business partners and management. Three management report templates are ready to use: Company Overview, Sales Performance, and Expenses Performance. Reports > Management Reports.
- Batch print statements in order. When you click Customers in the left navbar, select multiple customers, and then click Batch actions > Create statements, the statements will print in the order you select here.
- Payee column on bank feeds page. Based on your feedback, a payee column is now available1! Once you enter a payee, QuickBooks remembers it for future transactions. Transactions > Banking.
- Batch select payments when making a bank deposit. Click the batch select checkbox to select all payments at once. Create (+) > Bank Deposit.
- Run reports from lists. Create a report from most lists with just one click. Select a list from Gear > All Lists and then click the Run Report button2.
- Collapse the left navbar. Save screen space and collapse the left navbar. Gear > QuickBooks Labs > Collapsible Left Navigation. Remember to refresh your browser after you turn it on!
- Apply settings across all tables. When you choose the number of rows to view and whether to compact a table, your choices apply to all tables across QuickBooks. For example, choose Transactions > Sales, click the gear above the table, and go to the Apply to all tables section.
- Resizable columns on more tables3. Column resizing is now available on the pages at Create (+) > Bank Deposit and Create (+) > Journal Entry.
- Year-end guide. View our guide and checklists for QuickBooks tasks to do as part of year-end housekeeping. Employees > Year-end guide.
- To turn it off, click the gear above the table.
- On the Recurring Transactions page, click the ▼ to the right of Reminder List, and then click Run Report.
- Want to try these updates using sample data? Check out the QuickBooks test drive.
If you want to report an issue or suggestion
Leave feedback by clicking the Gear icon in QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. This is the official way to get your ideas recorded and worked on!
Need technical support?
While we would love to answer all your questions, the blog isn’t managed by customer care staff. Your fastest options to get technical support are listed on our Support page.