All the features of QuickBooks Desktop Pro, plus tailor-made features for your industry
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, it’s your choice.
Create 'Jobs by Vendor' report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Create estimates and track changes
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job's profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you'll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to remove.
Prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want and which are ready to ship or not.
Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Track your balance sheet by class
Whether your organization has several programs or locations, you can now track the data separately within a single report.
Run donor contribution reports
Track each donor's contribution total as needed.
Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen and easily send an invoice.
Set different billing rates
Pay and get paid the right amount quickly and easily by setting different billing rates by employee, client, and service.
Stay on top of which projects are most profitable with numerous report options.
Input data faster
When you start typing in a field with a list QuickBooks will automatically search the list and recommend the complete word or phrase.
Spend less time running and sending reports. QuickBooks will generate and send your reports automatically.
Need to pay employees?
Save time running payroll right inside QuickBooks with the QuickBooks Desktop Premier + Payroll bundle.
Quickly pay employees in three easy steps
Simply enter hours and let QuickBooks Payroll do the rest.2
Easily remit payroll taxes
QuickBooks Payroll tracks provincial and federal taxes and automatically fills in T4/RL-1 forms, making them simple to remit – even EFILE2.3
Automatically stay up to date and worry-free
We automatically send you payroll updates when they become available, so your tax tables are always up to date.
Simple subscription options for your business
Select the QuickBooks Premier solution that is right for you.
Looking for other license options, more users, or support add-on services information
• Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
• Windows Server R2 SP1, 2012 R2
• 2.4 GHz processor
• 8 GB of RAM recommended
• Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
• Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher, supports up to 2 extended monitors
• Optimized for Default DPI settings
• Minimum 4x DVD-ROM drive
• Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
• Product registration required
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, click here for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Scheduled Reports does not function in multi-user or hosted modes or if multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop 2017 are installed on the same computer.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srce or www.revenu.gov.qc.ca.