Which QuickBooks is Right for You?
* Offer starts on October 3, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. EST and is valid until March 15, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. EST. Limit: 1 offer per customer. For a limited time only get 70% off when you buy or pay to upgrade to either QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017, or QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 software directly from Intuit online in download only format. Not available retroactively for purchases made prior to the offer start date. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Offer and prices subject to change and offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, combined, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services not expressly included here.
- Click here to see system requirements for integration with other software.
- Requires Internet access and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce or www.revenu.gouv.qu.ca.
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2020 for QuickBooks Desktop Pro. Online services vary by Participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- One user included for Desktop Pro and two for Desktop Premier; option to add up to four additional licenses for Desktop Pro and three for Desktop Premier – sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks Desktop must be the same versions-year.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- Internet access and download of tax table required. Tax table updates are provided on a when-and-if available basis. Requires an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription. When a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop becomes available, you must upgrade to that versions by the following June 30th to continue receiving tax table updates.
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srce or www.revenu.gov.qc.ca.