Save valuable time on the things you do most often
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Gain insights into your business
Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports.
Reconcile online banking
Save time on data entry - download your online bank transactions1 direct into QuickBooks.
Stay on top of your expenses
Clearly see bills and purchase orders at one place. Track what’s paid or owed, and take immediate action on unpaid bills.
EFILE GST/HST to the CRA2
Save time, paper and stamps - with just a few clicks send your GST/HST forms electronically to the CRA.
Batch Delete Transactions
Save time by removing duplicate transactions or entry errors from the forms sections in a single step.
Input data faster
When you start typing in a field with a list QuickBooks will automatically search the list and recommend the complete word or phrase.
Spend less time running and sending reports. QuickBooks will generate and send your reports automatically.
Need to pay employees?
Save time running payroll right inside QuickBooks with the QuickBooks Desktop Pro + Payroll bundle.
Quickly pay employees in three easy steps
Simply enter hours and let QuickBooks Payroll do the rest.4
Easily remit payroll taxes
QuickBooks Payroll tracks provincial and federal taxes and automatically fills in T4/RL-1 forms, making them simple to remit – even EFILE2.5
Automatically stay up to date and worry-free
We automatically send you payroll updates when they become available, so your tax tables are always up to date.
Simply select the QuickBooks Desktop Pro solution that is right for you and how many people will use it.
Save time running your business with accounting software designed for your industry.
QuickBooks Desktop Premier has special features for professional services, general contractors, manufacturing & wholesale, nonprofits, and retailers.
• Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
• Windows Server R2 SP1, 2012 R2
• 2.4 GHz processor
• 8 GB of RAM recommended
• Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
• Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher, supports up to 2 extended monitors
• Optimized for Default DPI settings
• Minimum 4x DVD-ROM drive
• Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
• Product registration required
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, click here for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping & handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2020 for QuickBooks Desktop Pro. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Requires Internet access and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce or www.revenu.gouv.qc.ca
- Scheduled Reports does not function in multi-user or hosted modes or if multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop 2017 are installed on the same computer.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- Requires Internet access, download of current tax tables and transmitter number from CRA and/or MRQ. For details, visit www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srce or www.revenu.gov.qc.ca.